- Price on request
- Fort Lauderdale sq ft
In an age of superfluous and superficial, each of our 95 residences at Paramount Fort Lauderdale Beach defy conventional thinking with contemporary luxury that tells the ornate and over indulgent… your time is up.
Set along a supremely private stretch of Fort Lauderdale’s powdery white sands, Paramount proudly claims forever-unobstructed views of the Atlantic’s glittering turquoise water and Intracoastal waterway.
Composed of two acres adjoining Bonnet House’s tropical gardens, open-air spaces and contemporary amenities, you will experience a residential community as luxuriously appointed as it is effortlessly relaxed.
Tropical landscaping completes a private pool deck where warm sea breezes grace restful poolside afternoons. The ocean-side signature restaurant welcomes discerning Paramount homeowners with a range of high-style dining options.
Set to raise expectations for luxury residences the world over, Paramount Fort Lauderdale Beach is a stunning example of what generous luxury and exceptional design can accomplish together.
- Expansive ocean views with 10-foot ceilings in all living spaces
- Private elevator access with private vestibules in all residences
- Spacious outdoor living rooms directly accessible from living areas through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Designer kitchens including custom Italian cabinetry, quartz countertops, Dornbracht fixtures, as well as Wolf, Bosch and Subzero appliances
- Rain showers and spa tubs in all master bathrooms
- Custom Paramount Residences Mobile App, linking residents to exclusive Paramount Attaché concierge services and building amenities
- Porte cochere
- 24-hour valet
- Club and social room
- Social lounge
- Fitness center with locker room
- Massage and steam room
- Kids room and playground
- Feature pool
- Poolside bar
- Private “island” cabanas
- Summer kitchens with BBQ grills
- Pool side & beach service
- Signature Oceanside restaurant