- Price on request
- Downtown Miami sq ft
- 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Overall Rating:
Located in Edgewater on a two-acre property directly on Biscayne Bay. Paraiso Bayviews offers exquisitely design unique residences as well as an unparalleled array of exclusive amenities and services that refresh your body and soul.
• Located in Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new neighborhood, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Arts District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the downtown arts and entertainment district.
• 44‐story luxury high‐rise condominium tower with 396 units.
• Extraordinary architectural design by international firm Arquitectonica, the preeminent designer of most of South Florida’s distinctive high-rises.
• Interior design provocateur Karim Rashid add his genius to the mix with interiors that capture the style and spirit of this tropical paradise.
• Exquisite landscaping by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea.
• Original works of art by Omar Barquet inspire the mind, culture gardens offer a tranquil escape.
• Biscayne bay‐front beach club featuring sandy beaches areas with a private pool for hedonistic sunbathing under the palms, a lounge area for private events that opens to the public park.
• Planed beach club bay-front new restaurant by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz tempts the most discerning palates.
• A marina with private slips, and on-demand service for rentals of speed boats, aquatic toys and personal watercraft for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddle boarding.
• Rooftop pool with spectacular Biscayne Bay views.
• Sunset pool on the roof of the parking deck.
• Tennis court.
• Light‐filled fitness center.
• Party room/business center.
• Highly attentive concierge staff and services, including convenient mail and receiving desk.
• Self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage.
• 24-hour complementary valet.
• High speed Internet access in public areas.
• 24-hour attended security services and controlled access.
• High-speed elevators.